Wynnefield Capital today announced the successful conclusion of its fundsâ€™ long-term investment in Breeze-Eastern Corporation (formerly NYSE: BZC), following the companyâ€™s acquisition by TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE: TDG), which was completed earlier this week.
At the time of the TransDigm transaction, the Wynnefield Capital funds owned 2,117,911 shares, or 21.36% of the shares outstanding. Nelson Obus, President of Wynnefield Capital, and Frederick G. Wasserman have served as directors representing Wynnefield Capital and all outside shareholders on the Breeze-Eastern Board of Directors since 2012.
- Tupperware Executive Lunchbox
- Python Machine Learning
- How To Install McAfee Antivirus On Windows 10
- Best Children S Hospital
- Good Carbs Vs. Bad Carbs [infographic]
- Provident Central Park Reviews, Price & Floor Plan
- Recruitment Consulting In Chennai
- Migsun Presents Residential Society In Migsun Wynn Noida
- Samsung Screen Repair In Stirling
- Modern And Paramount Class By Grade A Builder Specifications