Alan successfully organized a swim across the Strait of Gibraltar in 2010 with five other swimmers â€” a group that set the record for the most swimmers to cross in one day. Driven by a desire to inspire and educate others on how to experience true wellness, this dedicated CEO has competed in many open water swims and dozens of triathlons, including Ironman and ITU long course racing, several national championships and world championships. Alan sees this next swim as a chance to lead a group of fellow executives to attempt a feat previously reserved only for elite swimmers and Olympians like Ky Hurst and Brendan Capell, who were part of the record-setting group in 2010. This attempt to Swim to Africa will test the will of each swimmer and the OptimumMe platform.
- International Post Graduate Diploma In Educational Leadership , Administration & Management
- Beware Of The Procedures – Rebelmouse
- Prepossessing Residential 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- Best HR Software Saudi Arabia -Forsa HR
- Portable Dehumidifiers
- Movers Company Throughout The Country For Its Services In Dubai
- Web Site Maintenance Company In Noida
- What Is EB-5 VISA? And What Is Your Tax Responsibility As A EB-5 VISA Holder?
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Plumbing Service In Agoura