Numbered drink cups at a barbecue backfires when mischief and poison are added to the mix. A writer is poisoned at a barbecue where the cups are marked with a number to identify whose is whose. The writer’s #5 cup and one of several #7 cups contain tainted bourbon from a pint bottle brought to the picnic by an elderly neighbor. Lieutenant James must sort it out and find the murderer. He uncovers some secrets about the writer victim, but a missing will, a closet drinker, and a college hazing incident provide important clues to the intriguing murder mystery.
- LTPRTZ LED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS FOR CARS, TRACKS & MOTORCYCLES
- IC695CMM002 in Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange from World of Controls.
- Global Modular Instruments Market
- Factory For Rent In Noida 9899920199
- What Is Digital Marketing – How To Be A Digital Marketer?
- Personal Finance: How Genius People Manage Their Finance
- Mizoram Board 10th Results 2017 MBSE HSLC Result 2017
- Gibt es Fragen rund um den Mietvertrag?
- Best Volkswagen Service in London
- Chief Compliance Officer Email List | Chief Compliance Officer Dataset