Alexandrite, the name itself reminds us of the name of a great warrior. The discovery of the stone has a strong history related with it. It derives its name from the Russian King Czar Alexander II. It is said that the stone was discovered at the day of the king's birth in the year 1834 and hence the name Alexandrite was kept. The stone was first excavated in the Ural Mountains of Russia. Initially, the name of the stone was kept as diaphanite, which meant to appear in the Greek language but later the name was changed to Alexandrite.
- Celebrate With Friends And Family Members By Delivering Gifts
- Software Development Services In Delhi NCR
- Paramount Of Grade Specifications For High & Acute & Innovative Gentry
- Ready To Move Flats In Noida
- Feel The Elegance Of Living In Rise Resort Residences
- Mizoram State Map, State Map Of Mizoram, Mizoram Map
- Enjoy Day To Day Amenities Easily From Noida
- Choosing Apartments At Affordable Budgets-Exotica Northville
- Quick And Easy HP Printer Support Support
- Enlarge Your Any Business With The Help Of Social Media Marketing.