Alexandrite, the name itself reminds us of the name of a great warrior. The discovery of the stone has a strong history related with it. It derives its name from the Russian King Czar Alexander II. It is said that the stone was discovered at the day of the king's birth in the year 1834 and hence the name Alexandrite was kept. The stone was first excavated in the Ural Mountains of Russia. Initially, the name of the stone was kept as diaphanite, which meant to appear in the Greek language but later the name was changed to Alexandrite.
- Gorgeous & remarkably-well priced Residential two Bed & three Bed Apts.
- Assured Packers and Movers In Ranchi
- Outsourcing Institute of Freelancing Bangla Tutorial
- How to Fix Steam Running Slow?
- Send Best Rakhi Gifts at Lowest Prices via Same Day Delivery in Varanasi, U.P
- Contact|Selenium Training in Bangalore|Automation training
- EPABX intercom System Installation in Hyderabad – IPDNA Call 040 6838 8800
- Which is Most Popular Technology in Molecular Cytogenetics Market?
- Photo Retouching In Its Best Form
- All about Assurant Renters Insurance