Indian Construction Chemical Company 'Sunanda Speciality Coatings Pvt. Ltd.' bagged the award for the 'Development of Anti-washout admixture' for the primary time within the Indian continent.
Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Mrs. Anandiben Patel, Chief Guest at the inauguration of India Chem perform congratulated the winners, as an encouragement to indigenous R&D and innovation in the chemicals sector, that is assumed to be one of the key stakeholders in creating Hon'ble Prime Minister's 'Make in India' program successful.
Sunanda Company's Chairman and manager, Dr. Surendra Manjrekar distinguished that concrete once poured underwater can disintegrate because the cement gets washed away leading to concrete not setting. generally over ninetieth of the cement is washed away leading to a colossal loss in terms of cash, resources, and poor quality of underwater construction.
- On-Demand Transportation Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2025
- Best Article Submission Site List | Expert SEO Info
- Tips for buying car parts
- What Is Keto Cleanse Pro
- United States Hand Sanitizer Market will be US$ 2 Billion by 2026
- Arabic wedding planners in ras al khaimah
- Best Website Development Company in Delhi, Website Designing Services in Delhi
- Pera Liquid Burst Of Enerji Likit. 30Ml. PeraVape
- BEST CAKES IN AMRITSAR
- Shop Designer Saree Gown at Best Price in India