Surprise… Despite (or due to) being a technology hub in SE Asia, Singapore’s employee engagement level is dismal.
New research released today by Qualtrics has offered some insights on employee engagement in Singapore and around the region.
The study pegged the average employee engagement score across Singapore at 47%, behind the global average of 53%, with India (79%), Thailand (72%) and Hong Kong (63%) returning the highest scores.
When employee feedback is well-received and acted on, the score rises significantly to 83% or falls by over half to 34% when feedback is not acted on.
- DS200IOEAG1A In Stock Buy | Repair | Exch From World Of Controls.
- 247 Superior Papers Written From Scratch
- ATS Bouquet Commercial
- Visa Extension In Sydney
- Prestige Augusta Golf Village Specifications
- Hire Dedicated Shopify Expert | CartCoders
- Is Getting A Better Road In Chennai Becomes An Illusion?-zivro
- Wedding Venues In Gt Karnal Road
- LED UFO Lights 100 Watt 13,000Lumens 130lm/W SMD LED
- Top 15 Most Beautiful Islands In The World – Traveloaces