Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Top 5 Best EDC Knife 2020 Review
- Chocolate Hamper for people of Agra
- Why and how to set up loan in quickbooks?
- Read It Before Buying A Digital Camera Lens
- Ready to take Paper Machine Solution?
- eresource 3GL One of the best ERP System for fleet Management Industry
- Elearning | E-learning services provider in chennai
- Best Andrologist in Delhi
- How To Visit Cambridge On A Budget
- Get Exciting Offers on Super MIC Lipotropic B12