A software development life cycle (SDLC) is a framework that provides the process consumed by organizations to build an application from its inception to its end.
The software development life cycle abbreviated as SDLC framework.
SDLC framework is a process used for developing software application or product.
It is a procedure performed by the organization and followed step by step to develop and design the right quality product.
Different phases of the software development life cycle determine,
“how to produce and maintain a required software”?
It aims at developing high standard software.
The software produced using SDLC models is later reviewed by project managers to validate,
whether it is according to the client’s requirements and whether it finishes appropriately or it needs some changes.
It also helps to estimate the cost that needs for the development cycle of a single software program.
- How Can I Access My Tenda Wifi Router
- National Highway Map of India
- Networking and ELV Solutions in Qatar- Mannai
- Attributes of a Digital HR Leader
- Time is ripe to make India a world leader in AI, says Mukesh Ambani
- PNB Housing Finance | Project Finance | Real Estate
- exquisite 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- Essential trends for iOS app development in 2020
- Accountants for contractors – Professional Accountant in Business, Accountants for Business
- Best Tiling Services In Auckland