the NS-Capture theory works for both giant-star binary pulsars and small white dwarf millisecond pulsars, while at the same time the NS-Creation theory requires assertions with little physical basis to explain either the giant star binary pulsars or the binary MSPs.The work of this web site will be to try to pin down this logic to firmly rule out the NS-Creation theory, which will force the assertion of the NS-Capture theory, which is ready-made to explain all the observed phenomena. i.e. force the assertion of the existence of 5 trillion neutron stars in the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Apple MacBook Air With Refreshed Features
- Augmented Reality (AR) Drone Hits Android
- Why ThemeForest is Best Marketplace for Themes?
- class 12 physics notes
- What are the To-Do Things to Start an Ecommerce Website?
- Key benefits of AI in testing
- What is Client360 Cloud ERP
- Cadsourcing LLC – Drafting for the next generation
- Best Buy Gift Card Lookup
- Rincoe Neso X Pod Cartridge 10pcs – DJVape