With commercial and residential rentals not too much in demand now, the onus is on purchase. Apartments are in the Rs 3,000 to Rs 3,500 per square feet bracket. If you look in the first sector of Kanakapura, homes more than 15 years old that come onto the market can go for around Rs 8,000 per square feet newer apartments are around Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000 per square feet and those on resale Rs 5,000 per sq ft. For those looking a little ahead in the second stretch, you will find a lot of budget housing and the apartments here will be in the price range of Rs 3000 per sq ft.
- Grand Residential 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. Units
- Restaurant POS Reporting App
- E-path RightWare Games
- Reflect The Luxurious Lifestyle Through ATS Pristine Golf Villas
- Supreme And Acute & Innovative Location
- Why Is Website Development Essential For Promoting Your Digital Marketing?
- Security And Cloud Migration
- Sarkari Results | ICSI CS Professional Result
- Global Purpose Built Backup Appliance Market (PBBA)
- Benefits Of Solid Duvet Covers