The real-estate research and rating firm Liases Foras in a latest research note on the residential market for the period of three months ending 31 March, 2015, presents some interesting data. The firm tracks six cities or areas Mumbai Metropolitan Region, National Capital Region, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.As the report points out the average price of six cities remained stable from previous quarter. So, on the whole property prices remained stable between December 2014 and March 2015. Prices in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region fell by 2.18 percent. Prices in Chennai, Hyderabad and National Capital Region remained flat. Prices in Bangalore and Pune went up by 1percent.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a freestanding kitchen?
- Discounted Men Salon Archway
- Benefits of Placing Solar System at Your Home
- Official Don’t Get Butterflies T-Shirt
- Medaillenspiegel Blog und Mehr
- Mobile App Development Company in Jaipur
- Kommendes Panda-Update wird nur Data-Refresh sein
- Sliding Wardrobe Doors & Fitted Wardrobes Company
- Godrej Nest Solitaire is a New Launch Project in Noida
- Acoustical Noise Control Sound Barriers products India