EHF needs are young scientists interested in project based learning. The first mentoring camp was conducted on April 26, 2013 at National Science Centre, New Delhi.Out of the 1000 plus entries received from schools across India, the top 100 students were invited to present their projects to the panel of judges from IIT, Delhi. Projects sent by 15 finalists included research on endangered species; a better understanding of tumours; an algorithm for safer encryption; a green method to clean water; a new kind of magnet and more.Eduheal Foundation, an international NGO was one of the Google Science Fair partners who helped make this competition possible by reaching out to the Indian schools in a large way.
- Best Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine Reviews And Buying Guide (Updated)
- Google Drive Toll Free Number 1-800-385-7116 | 5 Technique To Secure Google Drive
- Connect With Selena Sweepstakes For Disney Channel And Xbox Grand Prize
- Hire Audi A6 | Luxury Car Rental Service | Wedding Car In Lahore
- Siemens Hearing Aid In Mumbai
- Fund Administrators, Hedge Fund Accounting NAV BPO-India
- Hygienic Portable Toilets In Indore
- Spoken English Coaching Ranchi
- Safety Course In Chennai | Spplimited.com
- UPPER EAST VILLAGE BY CAMROST FELCORP INC.