Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- Order Research Paper Writing
- #1 POS Software For Retail,Restaurant,Super Market
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha By Teleone.
- Upcoming Tata Gravitas Car In India
- What Is Better For Ecommerce: Builderfly Or Custom Website?
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Relocate To Sweden – We Make Relocation Easier
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Extract Email Ids From Internet
- Awe-Inspiring 2 & 3 BHK Apts. Options
- UPVC Doors And Windows