Plagiarism is the act of passing on ideas and writings belonging to other authors as one’s own. It is a major offence in academic writing that warrants punitive measures by the law. Plagiarism can occur on information from book, journals, articles, magazines, web pages, and other forms of research materials used in the world of academics. To avoid plagiarism, indicate the source whenever you paraphrase, quote, or summarize another person’s work. To cite within the text, the writer should use in text citation as well as put references at the end of his work. In simple terms, plagiarism is the act of failing to acknowledge other authors’ resources, which a writer uses in his research work in a proper manner.
- Tax Advisor In Chennai
- Acupuncture Gives A Relief For Sinus Headache
- Is Your Old Home Worth Than Other House?-webstarts
- Restaurant Offers In Hyderabad
- 3D Power Visualization Pvt Ltd.
- Mission Of Tourism ,Travel And Tour Agent
- Trekking In Nepal-Travel Partner
- High Court Company Restoration
- Cheapest Gold Loan In Pune | Sai Gold
- What To Expect At Your First Appointment At Advanced Prosthetics
- Category: Advertising
- Tags: non-plagiarized essay at custom essay writing service.