"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- Jual Souvenir Tas Laundry Custom Promosi
- AJNARA BELVEDERE: THE DEFINITION OF CONTEMPORARY LIVING
- Engaging Bengaluru 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. Units
- Why We Need To Activate McAfee Antivirus In Our PC?
- Immigration Consultants In India
- Exquisite Residential 2BHK / 3BHK Apartments Units
- New Project Migsun Wynn Launched At Greater Noida
- Prestige Park View,
- Gain A Constant 200% Boost In WOW Battlegrounds Bonus Event
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application For Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2020