From Paris to Istanbul bans cars in the city, is it new vision of the future?
Is banning vehicles from the city is new courage towards curb pollution?
Is it a right step towards future?
A car-free day is an event to protect the city from pollution and encouraging drivers to give up their cars for one day. This is an organized event held in some countries and cities to protect the environment from pollution and promotes the improvement of cycling and walking between people.
The particular event was known as car-free days and the beginning of the event is from 1995 to support car-free days.
- Literature Dissertation
- Same Day Tajmhal Tour By Fastest Train – Agra Tour Guide
- Premium 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts.
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- Top 10 Benefits Of Having A Web Application
- Accenture Biggest Acquirer Of Companies In Past 30 Months
- Android App Development Company- AnalogIT Solutions
- Security And Cloud Migration
- Global High Efficiency Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market
- Car Rental In Gurgaon