National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Buy Research Paper Writing Service
- IC693MDL740F In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.
- What Are The Effective Strategies For Ecommerce Marketing?
- Events Organizer In Bangalore | Wedding Planner In Bangalore
- Essential Trends For IOS App Development In 2020
- Live Your Happy Life With ATS Allure Projects
- Choose Company To Move Into Your New Home
- School Management Software
- ECommerce Website Development, Ecommerce Website Design Company Ahmedabad, India
- Adelaide Car Paint Repair