National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- The Tombs of Christ in the Holy Land
- Order Meals on Rail Online at New Tinsukia Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Reason why you should hire New York SEO Company
- Why China’s Harbin Z-19 ‘Black Whirlwind’ Helicopter is Flawed
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Sultanpur Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Designer Moroccan Kaftan- Kolkozy Fashion
- Why You Choose Unlimited Reseller Web Hosting Plans – BeTec Host
- Grizzly Bear Courtship Tom Brakefield Wildlife Animal Art Print Posters (16×20)
- APP EX – How to Find the Best eCommerce Platform
- NGO Support Cyclone Amphan Relief