National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Complete List Of Valentine Week With Date And Day
- Brilliant And Greatly Priced Residential 2 & 3 BHK Apts. Options
- Tasteful 2BHK / 3BHK Apartments Units
- Ortho-Nitro Chloro Benzene Market Report | Ortho-Nitro Chloro Benzene Market
- Filled With The Innovate Service In The Lotus Green Apartment To Stay Comfort
- 5 Star And Exceedingly-well And Classic Specifications
- Buy Pure 925 Silver Jewellery Online In India
- Major Benefits Of Living In The Supertech Sports Village
- KINJA- How To Create An Ecommerce Store Using Builderfly Platform?
- Commercial Property Insurance Coverages