Meghalaya means "the Abode of Clouds" is essentially a hilly state and situated in north eastern region of the country. It is an Agriculture state, about 81% of its total population depending entirely on Agriculture for their livelihood. State is also rich in wildlife. There are elephants, tigers, bears, wild-boars, leopards, golden cats, leopard cats and monkeys of different types including capped-langurs, golden langurs and hoolock etc.
Food crops in Meghalaya are foodgrain, potato, cotton, pineapple, orange and lemon. This state is frequently visited by eco tourist hubs in the country . Many trek enthusiasts, hikers and mountaineers visited Meghalaya very year. The state has three Wildlife Sanctuaries and two National Parks. Water sports are popular in the state at the Umiam Lake.
- Popularity Of Mobile Phone GPS
- Brancosoft – Top Mobile App Development & Consultation Company Noida, India
- CPAlead affiliate review
- UIHM-Hotel Management Course in Udaipur
- OneCoin official statement: The company has never been involved in criminal or illegal activities
- SattaMatkaOM | Satta Matka | Sattamatka
- Classy Residential 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- Chief Academic Officer Email List | CAO Mailing Database
- The Success of your Multi-Store Retail Business
- Brian Reine Is The Operations Manager Of Omni Pinnacle