Maharashtra is the second most populous state in India after Uttar Pradesh. Maharashtra Day is celebrated on 1st May every year, on this day Maharashtra attained statehood. It also has a very good theatre tradition. Maharashtra state is most industrialized state and has 35 districts, which are grouped into six divisions.
Languages spoken here are Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi and English. Maharashtra is located in the northern center of peninsular India, Arabian sea in the west, Madhya Pradesh in the east, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh on the south and Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh on the north. . Besides all main festivals whole Maharashtra celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi and Gudi Padva. Lavnis, Bharuds, Povadas, and Gondals are the major dance forms of folk music in the state.
- Sweet And Sugary Cakes For Guwahati
- Lead Management Software | Sales Lead Management | Archiz
- Web Development Company In Pune
- Page Optimum! Agency For Web Designing & Digital Marketing Services
- OnePlus Nord, Launch Date | Upcoming Mobile Phone | Best Mobile Phone
- Wintergreen Boxwood Sale
- Phone Number Web Extractor | Extract Phone Numbers From Internet
- Steht Die Planung Einer Terrassenüberdachung An
- Fishing Industry Email List | Fishing Company Mailing Database
- Adam Pollicino On Dailymotion