Maharashtra is the second most populous state in India after Uttar Pradesh. Maharashtra Day is celebrated on 1st May every year, on this day Maharashtra attained statehood. It also has a very good theatre tradition. Maharashtra state is most industrialized state and has 35 districts, which are grouped into six divisions.
Languages spoken here are Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi and English. Maharashtra is located in the northern center of peninsular India, Arabian sea in the west, Madhya Pradesh in the east, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh on the south and Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh on the north. . Besides all main festivals whole Maharashtra celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi and Gudi Padva. Lavnis, Bharuds, Povadas, and Gondals are the major dance forms of folk music in the state.
- Visa Consultants In Ahmedabad
- Fire Resistant Shutter
- Acupuncture And Reflexology Essentials
- Are You Wasting Your Time And Not Doing Your Coursework?
- Sac Longchamp Pas Cher,Sac Longchamp Velcro,Sac Longchamp Pas Cher
- Nutrition Conferences
- Convert Outlook 2013 Email To PDF With Attachments
- Buying A Home In Chennai For Investment
- Intelligent Technology
- Cupboards Manufacturers