Allen Wrenches, also called hex keys, Allen keys or hex wrenches, are a six-sided wrench designed to drive an internal hexagonal drive style. The short side of a hex wrench is used when more torque is required, and the longer side is used for length.
Long Arm hex keys offer maximum leverage and better positioning for increased torque when fastening. In addition, the longer arm can be used to fasten screws in locations that are out of reach of the shorter arm, such as in tight machinery. A benefit of this style of Allen wrench is that the entire tool is shaped as the drive. If one of the ends wears down from use, it can be cut off, and the tool can be used again.
- Top Engineering Colleges in Srinagar
- Weekly Featured Cosplay Costume Halloween Outfit From Cosdaddy Online
- exquisite 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- MAHA Metro Jobs Recruitment 2020 – Manager & Other Posts
- Foreign Visa Consultants
- Why is my Belkin router not connecting to the Internet?
- Insulation Installation Phoenix
- Is My Posture Causing Poor Health?
- Amtech Electronics:Active Harmonic Filter|Soft Starters|Medium Voltage Drive|Active Front End Converter
- Life Lessons You Can Learn From Children’s Books