Both Limited liability partnership and partnership firm are methods of business formation. The partnership firm was an old concept of the business formation while LLP was introduced in India in 2009. both have pros and cons like LLP advantage is one partner cannot be affected or held liable by the action of another business partner and on the other hand this is the disadvantage of the Partnership firm.
- Bise Matric 9th 10th Class Result 2014 Board
- Paramount Project By Grade A Builder 2 Bed And 3 Bed Units By Grade A Builder
- PLC Training In Chennai | SCADA Training In Chennai
- Enjoy Your Life With Family In Gaur Yamuna City
- Action Songs For Kids Of All Age Groups
- Packers And Movers In Barrackpore
- Cupboards ,Filing Cabinet
- Women PG In Laxmi Nagar
- Use Cologne With Pheromones To Garner Attraction
- Visiting The State Even Better!