Jharkhand is the 28th state and came into existence in November 15, 2000. The state is extremely rich in the mineral resources such as iron ore, coal, mica, lime stone, graphite, asbestos, dolomite etc. Jamshedpur is the stateâ€™s largest city. It has two National Parks : the Betla National park and Hazaribagh National Park. Its Literacy is 54.13%. State Animal and bird is Elephant and Cuckoo respectively. Main rivers in Jharkhand are North Koel, Sankh, Damodar, South Koel, Barakar. Festivals celebrated in the state are Karma, Sarhul, Tusu, Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja, Chhath, Sohrai, Rath Yatra etc.
- JEE Main Rank Predictor 2013 | Expected Rank For JEE Main 2013 – | FaaDoOEngineers.com
- What Is Digital Core Banking Systems?
- Lead Your Life In A Safe And Secure Way By Mahagun Meadows
- Essential Trends For IOS App Development In 2020
- IPhone Repair In Glasgow & Manchester Made Easy – 2019
- Eye Bolts Suppliers In Bangalore
- Mark Your Calendars For Black Hat Asia 2020
- IGoldMine Plus For Windows Oklahoma
- Best UPVC Window Suppliers In West Bengal
- Express Entry Program January 2015