The International Organization for Standardization ISO is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and works in 164 countries. It was one of the first organizations granted general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. TNV encourage adopting and implementing latest available standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, hence no application shall be accepted after 01st Jan. 2017 for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001-2004 standard, earlier this date was 01st Sept. 2017. Existing client may continue using their certification status till the validity of the standards.
- Diggers Bobcat Service
- Mahagun Mywoods To Proffer Luxurious Apartments At Affordable Rates
- Tempo Travel Tarrif In Chennai
- Happy Republic Day Greetings Wishes
- Viburnix : Integrating Alumni Software Features
- SIPART PS2 Positioner
- 50KVA Servo Voltage Stabilizer At Best Price In India.
- Benefits Of Cat. – A Location
- Yellow Ad Network Convert Your Quality Traffic Into Profitable Dollars