In 2010, a study done by the Centre for Science and Environment India found that that by the year 2020, India will have around 58 lacs vehicles on the road which will run on CNG. All the metropolitan cities today, which run public transport vehicles, are choosing CNG over petrol and diesel. In fact, Government of India has made it a rule for all the commercial vehicles which is more than eight years old to convert them in to CNG or else they will not be allowed to get an entry in the BS-IV cities. The process of CNG Kit Fitting in Delhi has therefore increased after the order.
- Best PHP development company in India
- New Gramophone House – Delivery Information
- You can see Cat. – A location
- International Conferences in Mumbai in 2020/2021
- Aerospace Engineering Colleges in India
- What is a home loan calculator? And why is it important?
- Wide Neck Fast Flow Peristaltic Teats – 2pk
- Arabic wedding planners in ras al khaimah
- Netflix Unveils Unlimited Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Ambience creacions Luxury Apartments Sector 22 Gurgaon