The policy of implementing fines and social work for health protocol violators was agreed upon at the Pekanbaru City Forkopimda meeting. The application of sanctions is stipulated in the Pekanbaru Regional Regulation Number 130 of 2020.
In Perwako, sanctions are regulated in the form of social work, such as cleaning public facilities to fines ranging from Rp. 250 thousand to Rp. Rp1 million. The representative was signed by the Mayor of Pekanbaru, last Thursday (30/7/2020).
He said, Perwako 130 of 2020 is an improvement from Perwako Number 104 and 111 of 2020 concerning new life behavior guidelines (PHB).
"It is only an improvement from Perwako 104 and 111, and it has been promulgated. In essence, we remind the public to be disciplined in implementing health protocols. We do not restrict people from moving, especially in the economic sector," he concluded.
- Biometric Attendance Machine in Noida
- Biocomposites Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Home First Finance Company
- WAT TE DOEN WANNEER U NIET KUNT AFDRUKKEN OP DE BROTHER-PRINTER VIA USB?
- Elite Golf Green In Sector 79 Noida For The Suitable Connectivity
- Ready to move in flats in Bangalore 2 BHK Units by Grade A Builder
- Important Things to Know About OSHA Forklift Certification
- Quickbooks File doctor
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- R Ring Manufacturer in india | Custom Piston Ring Manufacturers in India