Ijen Crater, Java is one of the most amazing volcanoes in Indonesia. This volcano with blue lava located in Bondowoso, East Java. Ijen Crater is an acidic crater lake located at the top of Mount Ijen, 2.368 meters above sea level with a depth of 200 meters and the area of the lake crater reached 5.466 hectares. Mount Ijen Crater is the biggest crater lake in the world. With color bluish green lake, a cold enough temperature typical of the mountains and the scenery is very beautiful and enchanting so it is fitting that Ijen crater is an very exotic adventure tourist destination in Java, both for local or foreign tourists.
- 8th Class Result 2014 Mianwali Bhakkar Khushab BISE Sargodha Board
- Uska Hi Bana Song Lyrics From Movie 1920 – Evil Returns Sung By Arijit Singh
- T & T Homes Siddharth Vihar Ghaziabad
- IT Solutions, Staffing, Service And Outsourcing Company – V2Soft
- How To Decide Which Ecommerce Website Builder Is Free?
- Home Theater Installations Calicut
- Official Summer European Tour 2020 T Shirt
- General Knowledge Tricks Pdf Book For Railway,Police,SSB,ITBP,Bank
- Needlepoint Holly Shrubs
- Complete SEO Guide For Beginners | How It Increase Organic Traffic Visits