Wikipedia defines it as: “Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the process of managing interactions with existing as well as past and potential customers”. It is one of many different approaches that allow a company to manage and analyze its own interactions with its past, current, and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
- Advantages of iPhone Application Development for Your Business
- Best Tourist Places, Beaches to Visit in Mangalore | Mangalore Blogs
- Steps of Core Banking Transfrmation
- The ultimate home business a free step.by step guide.
- University Management Paper
- Global Generative Design Market
- Ways to use eCommerce to tackle Electronics Supply Chain
- Startup Registration | Company Incorporation Services – India Company Incorporation
- Shoe Store POS Billing Software
- High Pressure Seals Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027