You might be wondering what the hidden cost will be?
1) False Positives – The salesperson by seeing the sheer number of prospects in their funnel gets overconfident that they have so many prospects. This leads us to think that we have send so many proposals. This leads us to think that we have done an awesome job. We begin thinking about how hard it is for us to close a few deals from the multiple proposals we have sent. We tend to believe that we can hit our quota and we may end up not prospecting and fill the top of the funnel for hte period..However, we might not even realize sending proposals to unqualified buyers. . The hard reality hits us at the end of the month/quarter when we do not hit our quota because of the false positives.
- Why Are HR Policies And Procedures Important?
- Stay With The Luxury And Comfort From Sethi Venice Apartment
- Bulk Computer Ram Exporter In India
- Share Your Waitrose Feedback: On Www.waitrose-experience.com Survey Website
- Best PVC Bathroom Doors In Kolkata
- What Are The Best Online Selling Stores? – A Guide
- Stunning Apartment To Stay With All Luxury Service And Entrainment
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Delhi – Call 09303355424
- Bixmove Packers And Movers In Nanganallur Chennai
- Infonid.com – Free Global Classified Ads Posting Site