Global Connected Logistic Market was valued US$ 13 Bn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 58 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.56 % during forecast period.
Connected Logistics are providing several benefits to logistics businesses offering services for different industry verticals by providing real-time access, improved operational effectiveness, and improved productivity by integration of multiple connected platforms. Connected Logistics service providers are introducing innovative products and solutions to provide ease of access and high level of interoperability to reach high productivity and informed decision making with collective efforts. Also, there are different communication technologies that assist improved logistical support, these include Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, and others. NFC segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- JD Edwards Sales Order Management Users Email List | B2B Database
- Bixmove Packers And Movers In Medavakkam Chennai
- Painting Contractor In Navi Mumbai
- Daftar Harga Kitchen Set Aluminium Putih Terbaru
- SWAG SE SOLO Song Lyrics
- Top 3 HP Printer Models Of 2018
- 2 Year Hospital Management Course
- Resale Flats For Sale On Noida Expressway
- Elearning | E-learning Services Provider In Chennai
- Background Verification