Global Automotive Software Market was valued US$ 17.0Bn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 62.0Bn in 2026, at CAGR of 17.56% during forecast period.
Software is the number‐one decisive competitive factor in the global automotive industry. Innovations, for instance, driver‐assistance systems and energy‐efficient driving require complex solutions with complex software functionality. Automotive IT, computer and electronics are quickly changing. Multimodal mobility is connecting before separated domains such as cars and public transportation. A modern car has 50 to 120 embedded microcontrollers and is connected above various external interfaces to a variety of cloud and infotainment technologies.
- Bengaluru City 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. – Nitesh Lake Sunfalcon
- CryptoCurrency Home Business Opportunity
- Divine 2 Bed And 3 Bed Units
- Rent A Car With Driver In Lahore | Car Rental Service
- Appealing And Just Great Location
- NID Entrance Exam Coaching In Pune
- Sunni Muslim Proposals In Hyderabad | Muslim Matrimonial Services Provider In Hyderabad
- Change Your Lifestyle By Living At Galaxy North Avenue
- Entertainment Magic Show In Coimbatore – Magic Maha
- Utilize The Enhanced Services Of Ats Pristine To Buy A Home