Fitrah, fitrana or zakat-ul-fitar are the terms used to portray that money which is mandatory to be given to the poor before Eid-Ul Fitar. This money is paid to the poor people with the objective that they can fulfill their needs on the eid day. Dawat-e-Islami has been, as it were, involved with addressing and spread of Islam through print and electronic media. Your endowments, for instance, Zakah, Fitrah and Sadaqat-e-Wajibah are spent under the principles and regulations of Islamic Shari'ah. Make your Zakah, Sadaqat-e-Wajibah and other donation for Dawateislami.
- Corporate Training In Dubai
- Snacks Making Machinery In Mumbai
- Mahagun Montage The Next Residential Venture By Mahagun Group At Ghaziabad
- Is Ecommerce Killing Offline Retailers?
- Cricket Ground For Rent In Chennai
- Villas For Sale The Lakes
- Discover The Perfect Travel Companion With CitySeeker.
- BIO OF TAN SRI DATO SERI SHAHRIL SHAMSUDDIN | SHAHRIL SHAMSUDDIN
- Batterie Pour PC Portable Dell Latitude D610
- Acht Kostenlose SEO-Helfer, Die Man Nutzen Sollte