The gag reflex, or pharyngeal reflex, is a contraction of the back of the throat when the roof of the mouth, back of the tongue or back of the throat is touched. It is an evolutionary adaptation designed to keep anything from entering the throat except when swallowing. It also prevents you from choking.
- Roadrunner Email Support Number
- COVID-19 And What Should You Expect During These Times As An Employee
- How To Create A Brand Experience That Works With Lead Generation
- Register For NASCAR Newsletters – Www.nascar.com
- Hotmail Customer Service Email Support
- Pembelian Tupo Atau Paket Loyalty
- QuickBooks Premier – QuickBooks Small Business Accounting Software
- ZUCCOR Large Copper Plated Stainless Steel Serving Tray – 17"
- Catalog Management Services
- Cholesterol Testing Services Market Global Trends And Forecast To 2027