The findings of the research shows that the most common forms of violence which are reported by women are physically and psychological abuse and 81% of women experience the two types of violence. According to the results of this study a number of women were suffering from severe depression without it being recognized and adequately and managed. This study also shows that economic abuse is entangled in the socio economic circumstances of women and most of the women usually remain in the violent relationship because of the housing crisis that is being experienced in most of the communities.
- Global Bisphenol-A Industry Situation And Prospects Research Report
- Custom Printed Corrugated Boxes – Wholesale Corrugated Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Best 3ds Max Training Centre|3ds Max Course|3dsMax Classes In Chennai
- Green Residences Gaur Siddharth Vihar Launched At Ghaziabad
- Best International School In Kondapur | World One School
- Website Redesign Services
- Reports About The Arrest Of OneCoin Founder Ruja Ignatova Are Fake
- Prediksi Skor Villarreal Vs Almeria 6 Desember 2018 | Coppa Del Rey
- What Is The SEO Strategy For A New ECommerce Website?
- How To Maintain A Website And Web Server?