We need energy to perform our daily activities and we get this energy from cell through cellular respiration. Cellular respiration generates total 38 molecules of ATP from one molecules of glucose. Cells store this energy and utilize in appropriate amounts when needed.
C6H12O6 (glucose) + 6O2 (oxygen) âŸ¹ 6CO2 (carbon dioxide) + 6H2O (water) + 38 ATP (energy).
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Top Steps To Find Best Moving Team For Your Move
- Yahoo Password Help Number Is 0800 058 8156
- Fashionable And Highest In Its Class Residential Specifications
- Visitor Management Software
- Obesity: Myths & Facts
- Leading Supplier Of Anti Blocking Minerals In India | Anti Blocking Minerals Manufacturer In India
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Extract Email Ids From Internet/Websites
- Elite Golf Green Offers High Standard And Luxury Apartment
- Perforated Rolling Shutters