Begin your Bhutan Nepal Tibet Tour from the ‘Land of Thunder Dragon’, Bhutan. Discover Bhutan’s cultural hotspots - Paro, Punakha and Thimphu. Take a ride across verdant Bhutanese countryside and drive through a high mountain pass, Do Chula pass.
Step into ancient fortresses (dzongs) and hike upto sacred mountainside monasteries, including Taktsang Monastery, perched on the side of a cliff. Next, head to the vibrant capital of Nepal, Kathmandu. Explore two medieval kingdoms built by Malla kings - Patan and Bhaktapur. Discover Pokhara, a picturesque city located beside the serene Phewa Lake. Hike to Damsadi and walk through a traditional village and paddy fields. Get amazed by the jaw dropping views of Himalayan peaks. A magical Himalayan sunrise from Sarangkot.
- Ats Rhapsody Noida Extension
- Arihant Abode offers you the reason to experience a blessed life
- Everything You Need to Know About OnePlus Nord
- Offshore Staffing | Contract IT staffing permanent staffing in India
- The Quickest & Easiest Way To Luxury North East India Tour
- Linux Training in Chennai
- The Best ACP SIDE SIGN BOARDS Manufacturers in Hyderabad
- norton my account – norton.com/myaccount
- Supermarket racks| retail display racks | Accura shelving systems
- Best Real Estate Builders and Developers in Hyderabad