The objective of the curriculum is to provide participants with the analytical tools and methods necessary to:
Describe and summarize data effectively with descriptive statistics and graphical methods
Correctly compare groups with respect to means, variability, and proportions by testing hypotheses
Estimate key statistics and quantify uncertainty (confidence intervals)
Characterize expected variation from sample data (tolerance intervals)
Determine appropriate sample sizes to achieve adequate power for hypothesis tests
Develop, validate, and utilize predictive models
Participants gain a solid understanding of important concepts and methods to analyze data and support effective decision making. Many practical examples are presented to illustrate the application of technical concepts.
- Ecommerce Platforms Comparison: BigCommerce vs. Builderfly in 2020
- Can’t access the internet on my Verizon wireless phone number.
- Exquisite and Apts. by Grade A Builder location
- Why are security doors important for homes ?
- English medium schools in Ahmedabad
- Domain and Web Solution Companies List
- Men’s Genuine Leather Motorcycle Jackets
- Tips for Safer Twitter Experience
- SBI Loan Against Property Pune
- Ballistic Separator Machine, Waste processing machines in India
- Category: Education