The procedure for applying for learning licence can be huge headache. One needs to own a valid driving licence (DL) to freely drive motor vehicle on Indian roads. But, before obtaining it, an applicant must obtain a Learner’s Licence (LL). This is a provisional licence valid in all over India,that expires after six months from the date of issue. It allows an applicant to practice and learn driving. If you wish you can apply easily for your learning licence on your own with the help of India Driving Licence.
- Best Digital Alarm Clock
- A Great Success at the 2018 Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Spring Edition)
- Make Use of the Laminated Wood Flooring for the Master Bedroom
- Things to Know Before Planning Everest Base Camp Trek
- Print MSG Files to PDF Files with Attachments
- Balancing Creativity And SEO In Content Marketing | optimized Vs creative
- ELEGANT THEMES – WHAT DO THEY OFFER AND IS IT WORTH JOINING?
- Simple Methods to Export All WordPress URLs in Plain Text
- How to stop pop up ads in apple safari
- International Conferences in Mumbai in 2020/2021
- Category: Government