To comply with the AIS 140 guidelines every commercial vehicle (with yellow number plate) will need to have a real-time GPS tracking system with emergency request buttons (panic/SOS buzzer).
Automotive Industry Standard 140 (AIS 140) is a set of standards published by Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) designed to build an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) specifically tailored to gain total control over public transportation system in India.
To find out how Letstrack AIS140 approved GPS Trackers can partner your business and help achieve greater efficiency do give us a missed call at +91-9069144750
- Perfect & Just Remarkably-well Location
- Attractive 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. By Grade A Builder
- Build In Blockchain E-Conclave 2020 Amity University Mumbai
- BUYING MODERN APARTMENTS WITH EXCELLENT FEATURES IN NOIDA-JM AROMA
- Paramount Of Grade 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts.
- Auto Components Manufacturing Industry Has A Bright Future
- Ats Pristine The Stunning And Classic Look To Stay Luxury
- Best Immigration Company In Chandigarh
- Acute & Ingenious & Nice And Exceedingly-well Priced Residential 2BHK / 3BHK Apartments
- Dry Fruits And Nuts Online At Best Price