To comply with the AIS 140 guidelines every commercial vehicle (with yellow number plate) will need to have a real-time GPS tracking system with emergency request buttons (panic/SOS buzzer).
Automotive Industry Standard 140 (AIS 140) is a set of standards published by Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) designed to build an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) specifically tailored to gain total control over public transportation system in India.
To find out how Letstrack AIS140 approved GPS Trackers can partner your business and help achieve greater efficiency do give us a missed call at +91-9069144750
- telugu cinema news and gossips
- Book Food in Train Online at Bhubaneswar Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- home in chennai and its changing hotspots
- Factory Space For Rent In Noida 9899920149 Industrial Property
- Enhance the look of your bedroom with Grey Bed Skirt Queen Size
- Office Posture Chairs
- Comparison of IPv4 and IPv6 – Infographic
- Signature Verification by Forensic Experts
- Prestige sunny side resale
- Best Spring Boot Development Services Company