Lead (II) chloride (PbCl2) is an inorganic compound which is a white solid under ambient conditions. It is poorly soluble in water. Lead (II) chloride is one of the most important lead-based reagents. It is an inorganic compound used as one of the primary lead based agents. This white to off-white powered compound is 98.26% pure. Our Lead Chloride is formulating using quality-tested constituents in accurate proportion. We continuously strive to improve our business processes and to optimize our products. The commitment of our staff has made it easy for us to rise to this challenge.
- State Life Short Term Plans | Get Insured Now
- Best UPVC Windows In Kolkata
- Home Generators Chicago
- Best E Commerce Website In India
- New Tata Nexon Car Price List In India
- Smart Contract Development Services | Ethereum Smart Contract Development
- Tasteful And Amazingly Righteous Residential Location
- Impact Of Residential Properties In Chennai Market-mspidy
- Stunning Two Bed & Three Bed Apts.
- Webroot Technical Support | Webroot Customer Service